As if working with a fun team of highly talented professionals isn't enough, we also offer a comprehensive benefits program. We don't want to brag or anything, but it's pretty top notch. Here are some of the benefits you get when you join our team!1
Healthcare - Comprehensive insurance coverage for Health, Dental, Vision, and options with Aflac
Peace of Mind - Coverage for you and your family with Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Accidental Death Insurance and Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Benefits: Did you know that 20% of companies do not offer this to their employees? Avadian does and it's a company-paid benefit. As an employee of Avadian, if you are injured or sick and cannot work for a specified period of time, you are covered for 60% of your weekly gross income up to $2,000.
- We continue your vacation accrual while you are on leave.
- We continue your life insurance benefit while you are on leave.
- We continue to provide health insurance coverage the entire time you are on leave.
- Long-Term Disability Benefits: 35% of companies do not offer long-term disability benefits to their employees. Avadian does and it's a company-paid benefit. What does that mean for you if you work for us? We will pay 66.67% of your monthly salary up to $10,000 while you are on leave.
Family and Medical Leave - Because sometimes you need to care for you and your family.
401k Plan - Employees can contribute up to 100% of pre-tax or post-tax dollars into their choice of investments (subject to IRS limitation). Avadian matches dollar for dollar up to the first 5% contributed because we believe in your future. Only 38% of companies match at our level.
Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick and Personal Time, since we all need to hit "refresh" sometimes.
Holidays - 10 company-paid holidays, Additional 1/2 days for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve (if they fall on a weekday)
Relaxed Dress Code - As part of not taking ourselves too seriously, we enjoy a more casual dress code than you may associate with the financial industry. While there may be some differences depending on your specific position, (nice-looking) jeans are allowed for both branch staff and non-branch staff.
1There are certain waiting periods and other eligibility requirements that must be satisfied for plan participation. These benefits are subject to change at the discretion of the credit union and nothing stated here should be construed as a guarantee/contract. Benefits may vary by full/part-time status.
But there's more
Always thinking outside the box, we like to offer our employees more than the usual benefits you come to expect from most companies.
2Bonuses are subject to change and are not guaranteed.
Avadian Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.