A Card Built to Serve You
Whichever credit card you choose, we offer some distinct advantages:
- A low introductory rate for six months on our Visa® Rewards Card
- Low fixed rates. You’ll get low fixed rates on both our unsecured and secured cards
- No balance transfer fee, annual fee, or transaction purchase fee
- Consolidate multiple cards into one convenient card to make it easier and less expensive for you
- Enhanced fraud protection. Our credit cards feature an embedded chip technology, which improves security every time you make a purchase at a chip-activated terminal
- Instant card issue offered at any of our branch locations when you open a new account or need a replacement
If you need to report a lost or stolen Avadian Credit Card, you can do the following:
- Call 1.800.682.6075. If you're outside the U.S. and Canada, call 206.352.3482.
- Log in to your Avadian online account or mobile app and go to "Select Account Info/Card Services." Then select the appropriate card. At this point, you have the option to either "freeze" (temporarily disable) any activity on your card or permanently "block" all access to your card.
You can also notify us when you are planning to travel by logging into mobile banking and selecting “Travel Notification” to let us know when and where you will be traveling to ensure using your card is smooth sailing.